Saturday 31 March 2007

Words......

Okay.....now's the time to test...just how many people read this blog and at what time.......

Right...so tomorrow...is kind of D-Day.......my friend's offered to style me for the audition...but I only get to see the outfit he's picked out for me tomorrow.....so I don't know what to expect.....

Tomorrow.....starting from 10 am....is the Star Idol auditions....and I'm still awake!! Packing for my semi impromptu trip to Singapore.....I have no idea what to expect at the audition...no idea what will happen......and it scares me.....heck even the prospect of getting into the show sacres me.....I'm not as nervous as I was these last few days when the thought of the audition day looming crosses my mind's eye......I mean...it's kind of do or die....

Now...just in case I don't like the image my friend's styled for me...I'm bringing a back-up outfit.....

But anyways....now this is where you guys come in....if any of yous happen to read this before 1-130pm on Saturday, 31st March 2007.......drop me a line with words of encouragement. But only if you really meant it. Pray for me, send me your well wishes, your love......whatever.

If you believe in me and what I dream for....please drop me a line.

Coz I think I'll be needing it.

Peace. Out.

1 hit backs:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck....! :-)s

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration