Thursday 29 March 2007

What is this feeling.......

What is this feeling?
So sudden and new?

I felt it the moment I laid eyes on you

My heart is reeling

My face is flushing

What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame
Does it have a name......

Yyyeeess...........lo-
it's nerves........haha....gotcha musical buffs!

No I'm not quoting the number from Wicked....well not it's in entirety.......

But yes...I have this sudden feeling....and I think it's a serious case of the nerves....

Nerves why?

This Saturday and Sunday is the auditions for Star Idol 明星偶像....yet another Singaporean TV transplant thanks to the lovely people of Media Prima and MediaCorp Malaysia! .....who most recently brought you, the very well received other Singapore Reality Gameshow hit....绝对 Superstar! This time...it's for actors.......instead of the usual singers............so guess what I'll be doing bright and early this Saturday morning? Lining up with tons and tons of people...to audition for.....明星偶像.......to be the next.........明星偶像 of Malaysia! yay!

Okay......if you sense a bit of sarcasm on my part..........you're not wrong.......but why the sarcasm? I have no freakin' idea......

Actually I have an inkling.....and that inkling is what's been keeping me up at night and grouchy during the day........this inkling....is this didactic debate my two halves are having with themselves.......a part of me...really wants this, but both parts of me don't want to be tied down to NTV7 or Malaysia.........both parts of me want to go to Taiwan, but this is a very very good springboard plus there's always the money.....a part of me wants to do that movie for James.......a part of me wants to go for the Amazing Race........but what really keeps me up at night is............am I good enough? As much as it makes good TV....I don't wanna be one of those people on TV who cry when someone crushes their dreams.......true, I have a list.....a black one....but...it's TV, right there and I hear the judge, he's a bit of a bitch........So I'm in for a golly of a time.......

What am I suppose to do? Feel?? Someone hand me an oppurtunity on a silver platter........

Oh wait a minute, someone already has....James.........hhmm...........

But I want world domination damnit!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration