Tuesday 13 March 2007

Yukio Ninagawa does As You Like It

Yukio Ninagawa's working with my boys again!!!

Shun seems to be his current favourite..........what about my Tatsuya? ; (

Anyways...this time he's working with Shun and Hiroki in Shakespeare's As You Like It! Damn I wish I was in Japan!!!

Check out the blog ......tho it's in Japanese! A shame........but rabid fangirls like me can just, and are more than happy, to ogle pictures!

Shun looks so cute with long hair!!! Heheh......but Hiroki is no where is sight........

I hope they come out with a DVD.....I just got Ninagawa's Romeo and Juliet with Tatsuya and Anne Suzuki (the chick from Initial D)! It has no subtitles....but hey....it's R&J...who needs 'em?

Next item on the wish list........the Shun double bill......Comedy of Errors and Titus Andronicus! Yummy!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration