Sunday 18 March 2007

Hiroki's Cross Dressing on stage!!!!

OH MY GAWD!!!! That's Hiroki in that wedding dress holding Shun's hand! My poor Shun!!!! Hehehe.......

That's whylah.......I was wondering......where the hell is my Hiroki? ....then I suddenly saw this picture of Rosalind in drag....... lo and behold! There's Hiroki!!! I'm like OH MY GAWD!!!!

I think Ninagawa-sensei is going for the whole all-male cast thing.......SO COOL!!!!!

I so want to watch this.......I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!!!! But since my current financial situation will not allow it........Please!!!!!!! Come out with a DVD of the show!!!!!

Shun and Hiroki!!!! A couple..........SO CUTE!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

To find out what I'm talking about....check out the As You Like It by Yukio Ninagawa official blog.

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration