Monday 12 March 2007

toxic......

I don't know what pisses me off more........actually there's only one thing I'm ranting about but just like saying that.....

Anyways......it's really pissing off when people only think about you when they're bored....like really only when they need someone to kill time with or when they only need you for something......

I mean really....do you really expect me to drive all the way to KLCC for you? Just to have a drink while you wait for someone to finish having dinner??? Who the heck do you think you are?!! I mean it's KLCC for gawd's sake!!! Not 1 Utama!! It's in the middle of the bloody Golden Triangle! I mean come on...by the time I get there you'd be ready to go! We live in PJ you know...... if it were anywhere else...in PJ...or near my house to be more precise.........then perhaps I would have dropped by...like I did for Baki..just now...at Subang Parade........but KL- f**king-CC? Give me a break........

Then.....when i say I can't come and ask you how your trip to Thailand was....you gently brush me off with a "Thailand? Tell you about it next time we meet lah. Ciao!" WTF?!

Look...I know...of late........I haven't been the best of friends with you.......yes...I did brush you off at your performance to hang out with this guy.....but hey.....you didn't come for my show.....my graduation show....but hey, who's counting...right? I could have been more supportive of late.....yes......and I am really sorry for that..........

Actually...I don't really know why I'm apologising...but just letting you know......

But KLCC AT 8 PM.......WHEN I JUST GOT HOME....MY MOM'S IN TOWN...AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE?? I don't know if you realise...but it's rush hour and the middle of KL....

So yea......I am sorry if i don't want to layan your whim......

2 hit backs:

Ame C said...

Ohm chi chi indeed........

Anonymous said...

*lol*

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration