Friday 16 March 2007

Boys and Girls.....

OH MY GOSH??!!! How could I forget what I did on Tuesday afternoon??!!! I spent Tuesday afternoon with Eu Hui!!!! *smacks self on forehead*

Yes.....I spent the entire afternoon with Eu Hui at the Curve......the day before I had asked him to transfer all 18 episodes of Heroes into my external hard disk so since I was free the next day, we went for lunch. Eu Hui wanted to buy Frank Miller's graphic novel, 300 after watching the movie, but Borders was SOLD OUT! And that was their second shipment! Now poor Euey has to go to Times Square in hopes of finding it there......but Borders the Curve is getting another shipment soon anyways.....so he'll get it eventually...........but I'm sure he'd prefer it sooner rather than later!!

In other news.......I just got back from Summit. Got a a call from Cat yesterday to help her and Hisham out as a model for their 'event', I actually don't really know Cat very well....and so was a bit surprised that she was the one to call me. But I decided to help out since Hisham's on her team as well. The both of them are in this new reality TV show.....kind of like the Apprentice...but only you get hired instead of fired...I can't remember the name of the show...but it'll be out soon so watch out for it. Anyways...so was at Summit at 4:05......and lo and behold was like one of the first few there...of the modelslah.....Hisham, Cat and their team mates were there earlier to organise........It was so nice to see Hisham again....haven't seen him in ages....since he joined the programmelah......they keep the contestants cooped up in Summit Hotel for the duration of their time on the programme....poor boy! He soooo wants to get hired so he can get outta there! Hope you get hired soon s'yang! Well, the event went okaylah....for something in which they only had two days to organise...it was alright.......the stage was tiny tho...compared to the last show I modeled for at the Malaysian International Fashion Week.....but like they said, they're amatures kan? The stage was a bit wobbly at bits...so was a bit unsteady when I walked...but over all...I think I........did alright....not great but alright....I mean no rehearsals.....no nothing.....bolehlah...hehe....the make-up....was a bit heavy tho...for such an informal-ish event.....but oh well.......at least they had Elianto to do make-up!

Alright...I actually don't know what else to say....except I like hanging out with my boys...hehe.....

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration