Wednesday 5 December 2007

Slog......

Woke up at 750 this morning and hauled ass to The Curve......doing events ain't fun...at least it's paying relatively well.......but my social life's just took a hike....no more clubbing every other night..and definitely no more Lapsap.......DAMN!

Still, I'm popping by Twilight Action Girl this Friday as a send off to Daphne and Hanic who I've only met once a week ago......pretty nice of Daphne to invite me to her farewell....

But gawd....this job is so damn tiring...11-10 everyday......and the dressing up as Santa Rina...cari makan kan?? Argh the things we do for money........

I just need to look at this as being a major contribution to the New York flight fund......expenses can come out of my own coffers.....thank goodness accommodation's on Jim......now to find out where JGL hangs and we're set! Hahaha.....

With KLPac roping me in to do Johann's play, there's no hope of me doing an all-American trip....was hoping I could perhaps swing by Cali and Nevada somehow......but oh well....

Doing Johann's play tho....will set Taiwan plays back again by either another 3 months or till April....I might just go for Cultural Uni's Mandarin course instead of CLD's.......coz I mean....the point is to get signed right? So it doesn't really matter where I study......

Urgh......I need sleep.......for some unknown reason, I haven't been getting enough sleep......either that or accumilation of toxins....so need to use Kinohimitsu.......argh....I just want this whole thing to be over......

Good news tho....it looks like I only have to be Santa Rina till the 23rd...YAY!! Now quickly make it the 23rd!!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration