Wednesday 19 December 2007

Of Wrenches and Benefactors.....

Right.......new revelations regarding Jom Improv is putting major gum into my plans for Joseph Gordon-Levitt stalking and Rufus Sewell drooling come Jan. As in possible, no go status. Mai hasn't gotten back to me about changing plans...but I don't think she can do it.......ARGH! Somehow I'm tempted to go all conspiracy theory on this one.....but let's not......

I REALLY WANT TO GO TO NEW YORK!!!! PLEASE GODDESS PLEASE!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!! LET. ME. GO!!!!!!!

And speaking of gumming the works....I seem to be the wrench in someone else's works.......or at least, an unforeseen outlier......again....it could be paranoia or me just being perasan.....but hey...it's a nice change from being the "Emma" all the time......

I just have no idea why...but I seem to have this knack.......of match making.....people around me couple up with other people around me.....as is the case with NLD and the chocolate one......and there's the one at work......with frequent antagonist.......chance encounters aren't even beyond my powers! That is my super power Alf.......eck.....

2 hit backs:

machfairy said...

hon, levitt's mine.

Ame C said...

Not if I get to him first!

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration