Tuesday 4 December 2007

Less e(quals)-mo(re)

I've come to the conclusion that I need to listen to more of my happy music.....

As well as watch less emo shows.....like Grey's or even.....Brick.....

How is Brick emo? Come on......Brendan's looking for the person who got his ex-girlfriend-who-he's-still-in-love-with killed......how is that not emo? Plus it's an indie film....the style in itself, implies emoness.....Also, lusting after a currently unattainable Joseph Gordon-Levitt.....cannot be healthy and doing anything for the soul....

I need to nourish my soul......I need a holiday....a vacation from my brain....from being me....I need to go where nobody knows my name...I need to go where my mind can be free and wonder....wonder the corridors of your life.....see the world through your eyes.......feel the world through your skin.....I need to be
away
from me.....

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration