Sunday 4 November 2007

Cynicism and the art of romance....

Would it be considered cynicism if I'd rather have Mr Right Now over Mr Right, right now?

Coz the wait for Mr Right is getting a little long and arduous at the moment and with my recent fling debacle which I will conveniently pin on a well meaning friend..........screw Mr Right and bloody long term relationships......this girl just wants something....right now!

Partly I blame my impulsiveness for my fling setback......but on the other end of the spectrum.....it was probably...for the best.....NOT. Well...not right now at least.......No......who am I kidding.....I've lost one of the rare good moments in my life.......jesus...and all for what? A well meaning friend and cupcakes......jesus......Sorry Lord.....

Oh gawd do I feel stupid....and like shit........this blows........

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration