Monday 29 October 2007

Chivalry - Alive and Well

It's nice to know that there's someone out there who's got your back. Or has a strong enough sense of what being a gentleman is all about to be willing to punch someone out for you.

Call me psychotic, but I think that's sweet. Not to mention noble and well.....all the qualities I want in a big brother...hehe.....okaylah.....not all. But a very important bit. Hey, it shows he cares enough about you to land himself in jail. That or he's just a sociopath and mass murderer waiting to happen...and to me....that's also a good thing. hehe.....

There has been slight mentions of things of old being lost in this brave new age of ours, an age of equality and much cynicism. So it's nice to know that something like chivalry, if you'll call it that and I do, is still around and some guys still know how to be a gentleman.

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration