Monday 8 October 2007

Missed the beat....

OH MY GAWD............HOW IN THE BLOODY WORLD COULD I HAVE MISSED THE HANDS PERCUSSION 10TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW? HOW WILL I EVER LIVE WITH MYSELF......

For the uninitiated...Hands Percussion is the most rocking music performance troupe in town....I mean......it's all just drums.....but wonderfully choreographed........ it's just amazing to watch!! And last weekend was their 10th annivesary show....AND I MISSED IT!!!

I was like...ooo...must go watch.....must go watch...but I completely forgot about it!!! in all the madness that was my last week.....

Please please please Hand Percussion PLEASE DO A SHOW IN GENTING..........yes...I am fully willing to pay cut throat prices to see them......they are that good.......

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration