Wednesday 7 November 2007

Rest

For some unknown reason. I have this sudden need to...get away from it all....spend the last of my hard earned cash on a spa getaway and abso-fuckin-lutely paper myself.......trouble is...I'd prolly get bored on the second day...well....maybe not but I'd be pretty worried about blowing all that moolah....

But really, I don't know why? Heaven knows I just got back from Singapore, tho the trip wasn't what I would call relaxing......the total bereft-ness of a tv in my hotel room is enough to stress me out right there.....but I digress.....

Perhaps it's the fact that I have a schedule now........Jap classes and rehearsals every Tuesday and Thursday....it basically locks up the entire day....coz by the time I drag myself out of bed, it's already 11-12......get ready for class....then makan after class......potter around for a bit, but i'm ussually too zonked out to potter.....so I veg, which induces more laziness and general bleghness....then it's off to rehearsals...which there seems to be an unsettling recurring pattern but let's not rant......so that leaves the weekend and odd days free....but with so many invites to stuff...and potential gatherings....it's a bit dizzy- and tire-making....with little time to recoup.....so....urgh.....

But that's life after college.......and I'm not even working a 9-5...I'm being more of a socialite than anything else.......it's tiring business this!! Hahaha.........

I don't knowlah....just feel lethargic....and it's not like I can like rest coz it's Deepavali tom.....coz....I'VE GOT SHOOT TOMORROW!!! YAY! A shoot which I'm not getting paid for...usually it's not really an issue...but it's beginning to become one coz I do so many freebies....there's getting your name out there and there's starving........tho I'm far from starving, I can't expect to live of my parental units' money for the rest of my life no??

So yea.....I've decided to go to casting agencies.......and get Fai to check if I can get an audition with Red FM.......fingers crossed.......just hope they don't make me sign a 6-month contract, but if that's what they're offering Fai.....Hhmm..........

And sejak bila I mula panggil dia Fai ni?- Oh Sejak I got snapped out of delusions of grandeur.....

And since the fireworks have started in Kampung Cempaka.......HAPPY DIWALI PEEPS!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration