Saturday 17 November 2007

Self-Sabotage and the Existentialist

I think therefore I am.......

Why do I keep doing this to myself? Sabotaging relationships....it's really no wonder I haven't got a love life......it's like a self fulfilling prophesy...I'm just like subconsciously so set in my ways that I just sabotage and pre-empt all attempts by goddess to hook me up. I screw everything up before anything can even happen....Perhaps Terrence was right...a part of me is scared shitless...not his words exactly but you get my drift....

I think therefore I am....... I think therefore it is......I think how could Z ever truly like someone like me? It happens......How could J ever fall in love with me...it happens.....I'm sure to end up alone....it happens......I think therefore, I am.......

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration