Tuesday 20 November 2007

Perfect

What do I really need in life....

What's the question that's just popped into my head and I steeled myself for an obligatory "let's-try-and-keep-this-blog-alive" post while sorting thru what Grey's Anatomy picture to out on my Addicted to Grey's Anatomy box on my Facebook profile......

But really.....that is an existentialist like question...and we all know how much I love to sound like an intellectual.........

What do I really need in life......

Okay...perhaps need isn't really the best thing......coz...I mean.....it's really simple,,,straight forward.... everyone needs to be loved, a roof over their heads, and an endless suply of sustenance......

So okay....let me rephrase that for my, not to thinking person existentialist wanna be brain that it is....

What do I really want? In life......out of it......what do I really want.....

It'd be all just fine and dandy to say I want Someone.....but do I really? Why? Do I really want him? Just because he's tall, cute, smart, sarcastic, intellectual and wounded? Yes....wounded...it's like every anime/idol-drama fan's prereq for the guy of your dreams..get a clue...go watch Meteor Garden.... Just because I've developed this emotional connection based on the sparse amount of time I've spent with him? Just because he's was there and seemed to have wanted something of me? Just because I've someone how come I think of him as perfect?

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration