Tuesday 17 April 2007

Sunshine

Just came back from watching Sunshine....and Provoked actually but more on that later.....

I have to say....Cillian Murphy has really blue eyes!!

All I really have to say for the movie is that......it's surprisingly.........good.....stimulating...in a way..

Audio-wise....it's absolutely awesome....kudos to the sound guys man...I loved the sound, the soundscape really helped the movie and kind of turned an otherwise, perhaps normal sci=fi flick into something better..........visually....it's alright....all the CGI of the Sun....spectacular.........look wise....it's pretty much kind of like a big budget indie flick...hey...it's FoxSearchlight after all...

Now storywise........it's sound......but they really gotta work on character motivations here.......I mean, why were half of them doing what half of them were doing in the first place?? Reasons? Please??!!!

It must be said, Sunshine is quite like Event Horizon. Less gory and horror tho.......which is my cup of tea....was so scared they'd go all gore on me and I had to resort to closing my eyes for half the show......that whole Exorcist flash frame thing got me quite worried.......but actually in retrospect....what the heck was that all about??!!

Screw it! Just thinking about it is giving me the heebe-geebies.....

But I have to say...it was money quite well spent........

Oh...and I can't believe they let Michelle Yeoh live that long. And they had to put her in a Zen poselah.......jeez.........haha.....that's so mean.......oh and of course...it's Dato' Michelle Yeoh to you kid!!.....bah humbug! There are many more people who deserve titles..........

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration