Sunday 22 April 2007

Propriety and Responsibility

I've been having a rather emotionally tumultuous couple of days, most as a result of my yanking my own chain. Thoughts of escape back to my melancholia utopia of London abound. The endless grey skies and string of John Mayer and David Tao beckon ever invitingly. The past couple of days have made me re-examine or actually just define the boys in my life.

My boys can basically, like all things, into categories.....
  • The Chapsticks......which in my lil' black book are getting to be a dime a dozen..Tho some are still closer than others...
  • The Get-A-F*ing-Clues!.....the one in which you have got to go...Do I really have to club you over the head??!!!
  • The Untouchables...for whatever reason, be it girlfriend....friendship.....past vows...whatever.....
  • My Fags.......
  • And finally my brothers...........
Most of the above...I would lay down my life for...do anything for..have done anything for.....

But anyways...back to the tittle.....

Propriety and Responsibility...them are big words are they not? They are and they seem most suited for what's been going through my mind.....

Went to watch Screwed and after the show, went to the mamak with some of the cast and crew, My youngest included. I could tell even at KLPac itself he was in a bad mood. But he seemed not to want to talk to me about it so I didn't press. When we got to the mamak, he sat down next tome. After having a lil' pow wow with his director/new best friend Kelvin. He seemed to be getting emo-er by the minute and the crew showing this clip of Nick falling asleep during the show didn't help. So the inevitable when Nick's in a bad mood happened, he blew up. At an Innocent bystander. Poor dude........Then Nick goes off with his new best friend....and that's that...

Okay...you know what....I guess what I'm trying to say is....that I miss being there for him..being the one he turns to when he needs help. But I guess it's partly my fault.....there was a period of time where I was trying to cut him out of my life. How fickle of me.....but that's the nature of women right? We are such fickle creatures.... But ultimately...Nick's got a place in my heart...as a lil' brother. He'll always have someone that'll believe in him and be supportive of him......

As for the tittle.....he's my youngest.......I'm staking a claim.......I leave the rest to your own devices.....

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration