Saturday 14 April 2007

CocoFrogism.....

Went to watch Jit's show last night, Full of Jit....and Jit introduced a new word into my vocabulary.

CocoFrogism....

Now you'll be wondering to yourself. What the heck is cocofrogism? Simply put it's basically......katak di bawah tempurung. Frog underneath the coconut shell, for the Malay uninitiated. Coco- Frog- gedit?? Coconut........frog..........okay...that's a bit...yea.....haha.....when I first heard him say it during the second half of the show....it took me a while to get it...I actually thought he might actually have meant chocolate frogs! hahaha......how Harry Potter....

But no. As with all things Jit, it's his way of commenting on the social politics of our own beloved Malaysian Society......ahh, bless.......

Anyways.....the show.....It was entertaining as all things Jit are....but perhaps it was my lack of newspaper reading and keeping up of current affairs, but I found myself laughing less than I should have. Even Renee Choy (is that how you spell your last name, luv? I really don't know) or that Malay Dato' didn't illicit the hoped number of laughs from me. I don't know.....I'm sorry, but some of the jokes were a bit weak, perhaps I didn't know how to appreciate them......I don't know....if this were kakiseni......the flaming should be starting right about now.......but I found the show a bit lacking..thankfully I paid student price for it...don't get me wrong tho....I enjoyed myself.....unlike the SPGs I liked the bits with Jit retelling a little bit of his life story...tho I do wish it would have actually gone somewhere or arrived somewhere......it was all rather organic...I'm sure he doesn't do the same show twice.......as is the nature of ICT and Jit....

Anyways....that's just my two cents worth....it was a rewarding evening...COCOFROGISM!!!! What a fun word.....

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration