Tuesday 17 April 2007

Driving me mad.......

What I absolutley hate on the road.....

People who don't bloody hell signal when they change lanes, turn or what ever...

Motorists......guys on bikes who think they're driving cars......stick to the left you idiots!

People who have no idea where the f**k they're going and drive straddling two lanes......eh dude, do the straddling at home okay?

People who slow down at accidents.........dei! you wanna be in an accident yourself, don't you? DRIVE ON YOU MOFOS!

People who think they can speed but take corners like grannies........boy, if you don't know how to speed.....don't f-ing cut into my speeding lane, leave the speeding to the grown-ups and get the hell outta my way!

People who don't let you cut in after you've been flashing your signal lights and slowing down or speeding up to avoid them.........you testing my patience??!!

My car's old and I've got another one at home.....you wanna mess with a lady driver with a mild death wish?!!


0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration