Sunday 3 June 2007

This is why I don't get dates......

Just a quick post.....

I just received possibly the best compliment I've gotten in years....

A rather nice young gentleman said I looked rather fetching.....

Yes, ladies and gents....he said fetching....or at least that's what i think he said...if he actually did say that....then yes......that IS the best compliment anyone has ever given me......call me old-fashioned!!!

And what did I say in return?? I said, And what's that suppose to mean?

Brilliant Ames.......absolutely f-ing brilliant............This is why you don't get dates.........

aigh.......

2 hit backs:

JD Chua said...

There are more out there! Just learn from this one and don't repeat it!

*remember to say thank you next time!

Ame C said...

I really do hope you're being patronising......

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration