Thursday 14 June 2007

NTV7 is the new 8TV

Had to drop some stuff off at NTV7 yesterday......that marked my first return to the TV station after the whole Star Idol.....fiasco.......I am insistent on probably not watching the show...well...the first ep anyways...but i am not voting.....well....maybe for the Edison Chen lookalike....haha...so much for....self-control or integrity.... but anyways....there was Star Idol......then before that I went on the Breakfast Show.......so it seems that fate brings me to another TV station again.....the last one being 8TV......

There use to be a period of time where I'd just be visiting 8TV every couple of months for one thing or rather....be it auditions.....or extra-ing for a TV show......has the wheel turned and now it'll be NTV7? Well....I am on their books after the whole Star Idol thing.....they called me for an audition...but I had a day job and couldn't go.....hope they'll still call me....every little bit helps in this business.....

Perhaps tho.....it's not the individual TV stations...but the main corporation itself that my fate is....intertwined with....I mean......I'm buds with Baks who used to work in Media Prima and is still affiliated.....I have also gone for auditions at Sri Pentas.......

Oh well....whatever it is.......que sera sera......or in it's italian form....Quello che sarĂ , sarĂ 

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration