Friday 8 June 2007

Dateless for prom?

I have yet to acquire myself arm candy for the prom...no...I has endeavour...most likely in vain...to call it a Leaver's Ball....but what kind of ball do you have at a club?? With only 60 people???...a small one....hahha....I crack myself up........(note the sarcasm please)

Am in the midst of contemplating whether and how best to go about asking someone to go...

Helena suggested I ask someone to ask me.....since I complain of being tried of asking said someone to things....

I think it a novel and interesting approach that would throw all sorts of connotations and assumptions into the air........said assumption and connotation will also most likely be desired.....but!...it's really not my style........I'm a self-dubbed queen of subtlety when it comes to matters of the heart.....and look how far that's gotten me!

So in the end.....I will just have to be thick skinned and just ask said person to the LEAVER'S BALL.........and see what happens..........

Either that or go stag..........elch......

1 hit backs:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with going stag woman... in fact, it might actually be more fun :-P

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration