Wednesday 2 May 2007

Lazy Days...

Gawd...I'm so lazy....I couldn't be bothered to right this stupid essay and these gawd awful journals to hand in to PT for the final module of the course. I get the whole memoirs angle...but really..I'm still too young for memoirs.......and I understand that they need something other than our presentation to gauge our performance and give us a grade on.......but doesn't she realise that it's kind of doing the same thing twice over? The essay and the journal...if both are written properly...are EXACTLY THE SAME THING!

Or perhaps I'm just plain lazy...and yes....i probably should have written my journals as we moved along during rehearsals and production.......but I was just so lazy......I had so many things on my plate!...the production...then came StarIdol....then Amazing Race Asia.......and I did quite a lot for the production okay? I did costumes, designed them anyway...but I got them drafted too! And I cut the materials...and to get them drafted I had to go to KL!.......I made 9 out of 17 mask for the backdrop screen......I downloaded some of the sound bites...not to mention ran over to Justin's house in the middle of the night to get the soundscape which we eventually did not use done......okay...writing it all down...it suddenly doesn't seem like much....but still......okay..perhaps...the end is...I'm a procrastinator by nature and I'm lazy.......I don't know....

Either way....I just think that all this homework for this module is stupid....oh....and I came up with ALL THE MONEY for the royalties.......all 350 ringgit........compared to Shape of Things it's tuppence I know...but still......and seriously.....if we really shouldn't be touching that precious 200 bucks....PT...keep the money, coz you obviously need it more than I do.....

But I digres.....I....am.....lazy......

But I shall persevere...........I shall finish this damned paper.........

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration