Wednesday 9 May 2007

The virtue of my profession.....

You know what...doing the 9-5 drawl.....just starting out doing the 9-5 crawl....and I've realised and am abso-freakin-lutely thankful and goddess blessed to have found my profession....coz really..if i were to do the usual 9-5 thing.....i'd go stark raving mad abso-f*ckin-lutely bonkers...

I mean...how the hell do they have time to do shyte?? I mean...you wake up at godly hours to toil through rush hour morning traffic....then go home in the evenings.....which by that time you're too knackered to do anything! What the hell kinda life issat?!

So thank the heavens above that I'm an actor-entertainer-talent-model-theatre practitioner.......we work odd hours, nights and evenings and have the rest of the time to ourselves......goddess bless the human need of entertainment.....

2 hit backs:

Anonymous said...

Amen.
:-)

Ame C said...

Yo Sebastian......

A/L?

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration