Friday 11 May 2007

Multiple Possible Futures

Multiple Possible Futures....that sound like something right out of a Sci Fi movie...heck...it probably is.......

What I see lying before me.....are multiple paths, decisions and choices that all lead to a multitude of of destinies...... now which one is the one for me?

Mainly I'm divided into two camps.....the artistic theatrical purist....and the commercial fame obsessed fanatic.......oh and a third...the insane one that wants both but has no idea how to actually physically achieve it.....

Artistic purity comes with staying home and roughing it out in the wild wacky penny-pinching world we local Malaysian living-mouth-and-foot theatre practitioners call The Local Arts Scene...

Commercial fame and superstardom on the other hand....comes with a harrowing equally penny-pinching luck-be-a-lady-for-the-next-six-months trip to the land of Idol-dramas-with-badly-written-scripts and image-obsessed tv stars and pop idols........

The final one....oh puhleeze....let's not even go there...I mean...how is it possible?? Two places at once? FUR'GET A-BA'OUT ID.....But I could possible be digressing..

A fortune teller once told me...that I'd achieve recognition here.....and perhaps she was being nice about the Taiwan prospects.......but as I've said many times before in my old blog....I'd most certainly kill myself when I'm 35 if I don't at the very f-ing least give it the old college try.......

Which of course diverts from the subject tittle....

okay.......like all my ramblings...I've lost my train of thought...my original train of thought....

But what perhaps I am or was trying to say is....was.....there are so many possibilities for me.....to be philosophical, us all........how will we know which is the best choice...or the right choice? I mean...each possibility that presents itself has it's own validities.....mine does anyways.......there is just so much I want to achieve...and time is not exactly on my side anymores.......

Again....perhaps I should take it like Baks and Tracy....take it as it comes one thing at a time....

Dilemma dilemma dilemma.....

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration