Wednesday 23 May 2007

How does this bode for me?

People have said many thing about my looks.......the most common being that I look kacuk.......

Then there are those who say I look like some famous people.....thankfully girls........they include......

Jacelyn Tay - Singaporean MediaCorp Actress

Megan Lai Ya Yan -Taiwanese Idol Actress

Ai Tominaga - Supermodel


This is what I look like...

So what do you think?


This weekend MediaCorp is having the KL auditions for their imfamous re-animated Star Search.....and I'm going for the auditions...


Does looking or not looking like the above mentioned stars bode well for me?

Only Time will tell....

Till then folks....wish me luck! I'm taking it easy this time around tho......not use getting all flustered........But I am preparing a song.......a bit of a song.......just in case....... ~_^

6 hit backs:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! =D

Ame C said...

thanks babe!! love you loads!! good luck to you too!!

Eri Peng said...

hey amelia,
i think u really look like megan lai ya yan.. seriously.. i always wanted to tell you that u look like her, but i dont know whats her name, now i know............
all da best in da auditions right ~
huggies.. take care

Chibi Foetus said...

Hey! I think you look like a mixture of Ai Tominaga and Megan Lai. You have Ai's facial features but Megan's eyes.

Now, I hope this thing actually appears...cause damn it!

Anonymous said...

you have ai tominaga's collar bones..

g'luck wei... when we next meet, i'll make u sing the song.

Ame C said...

noo....no song...no song.....i can't sing to save my life!!

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration