Friday 3 August 2007

What's Up With Me......

Right...so blogger friends have been complaining that I don't post as often as I should and have......well...only one person but what the hell.......so.....what's been going on in Amelia-dom?

Been making it a habit to drop by KLCC for lunch with the rat pack bunch every Friday now...and I find KLCC very very boring now...after just spending 2 Fridays there.......I mean...what else is there to do there? The shops are.....the same as those you'd find in 1U..and that's so much more loser....They do have Kino....but still.......Plus the drive there is actaully quiet insane....all the way for lunch? I am going loco.....

OH MY GAWD!!! DEAN FUJIOKA TATSUO IS IN THE BLOODY COUNTRY??!!!! WHERE THE FU*K IS HE??!!!!! I WANT TO SHAG HIM!!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!! want proof? DEAN FUJIOKA TATSUO YOU GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO KL AND TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE BLOODY STAYING!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!

And what is this about YiDa having shot a drama in Shanghai??!! What the?? In December 2005 somemore.......and I only read about it now on his blog.....YIDA!!! I WANNA SEE YOU ACT....well to see if you can act.....ooo!!!! here is it.....right.....a trip to my ori serial provider is in order then...........S&M Arcade here I come!!!

Okay....are you as bored as I am? I am....and slightly pissed off! Coz my friend just FFK-ed me a ride into KL.....I'm like HELLO!!! Now only you say...I know you were reluctant...but really!! After saying okay....STICK TO YOUR WORD MAN! Now I asked Justin to come already...you tell me you don't want to go liao! What is this??? If you'd told me earlier...I would have stayed in town!!! Gawd damnit Siang! You yang intro kawan-kawan anda pada aku...s'krang aku nak hang out dengan mereka......argh!!! Infuriating.......if you really didn't want to go....say so....atau not sure if you're really going pun!.....let people know that you might back out! Don't say okay...okay I'll come then finally say not going! I mean WHAT THE F**K?!!

But whatever........we'll see how it goes...maybe I'll just drive my ass back into KL......but driving is so tiring.......and I've driven so much already...and...and.......urgh.......YIN SHAO SIANG!!!!!!!!!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration