Saturday 4 August 2007

Ouch!

Right...someone remember to NOT buy roses......pruning them to vase them hurt....those bitches have really huge thorns!!

So.....my day started with me waking up lazily to attend a film workshop I signed up for a while back......I perhaps should have just saved the effort....most of what the workshop was about I've already covered in classes with Bernice......but whatever......well..not really...I could actually have gone to Melaka and PD with Siang's bunch...and I was kinda looking forward to getting sloshed with that bunch......they seem nice.....operative word being seem...but whatever....we make choses and we live the consequences.

But going for the workshop wasn't an absolute total loss...seeing as I was in the Petaling Street areA...I thought I might as well just go and check out my idol drama shop at S&M Arcade.....came out with quite a number of buys...no sight of YiDa's drama...but slowlylah.....

Then again, since I was in the area went to buy fresh flowers for the house.....hence the now pin cushioned thumb........ouch is an understatement.....okay....I'm sure pretty soon....Baks will prolly say something about buying the right flowers or something to that effect....hahha.......I wanted to buy tuber roses love, but they were out! These small roses looked pretty so I thought I get them.......should have just bought the eustomas......ouw!!!

And since I went to buy flowers....I popped around the corner and got meself some durian puffs.....cold durian puffs....yummy!! Hehe.....

Right.....so that was my......morning? afternoon?? haha........whatever.....right now I'm 'forced'...or more forcing myself actaully.... to sit nest to me radio listening to Justin DJ alone on RedFM...okay...is it just me....or does the boy have this weird lithe that comes on?? It's almost freaky in that it makes him resemble Amber Chia in movies!! YIKES!! FAI SNAP OUT OF IT!!! haha...ha...ha........now how do you break this to a Virgo?

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration