Wednesday 1 August 2007

as tagged by Sums......

1. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yes

2. Have you ever cried in an airport?
Er...I think I might have...

3. Last person to make you laugh?
I cannot remember.....most probably Justin and his silly antics...since he's the last person I saw...no wait...it was Qahar...

4. What was funny?
We were trying this really lame but hilarious improv while trying to work out our next show....

5. Favorite John Mayer song?
Daughters

6. Scariest movie?
Sound of Music.....THE HILLS ARE ALIVE!!!

7. Last thing to bother you?
My Inner Demons.

8. Last person to text you?
Jean

9. Last time you went looking for new clothes?
Monday. Jeans at KLCC.

10. What happened last March?
Internship at KLPac......I can't remember personal stuff....but most likely...one sided drama involving psychic vampire....then Baki.....

11. Last person to tell you they miss you?
Tracy

12. What bothers your mom the most?
That I like going out late.

13. Who will be your next kiss?
With my luck it won't even be romantic......

14. Where do you see yourself in 8 years?
Myself? Everyone will be able to see where I am in 8 years.........world famous.

15. Your first thought in the morning?
Wei Ling? Argh........

16. Last dream you had?
I cannot remember....

17. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Oh....plenty o times......

18. Ever been in love?
Perhaps. I conceed......

19. Last time you had a 4 hour talk with someone?
I really do not think I've had one.......tho....it sounds like a Jon thing....

20. Do you have a Friendster?
Course I do.......I do Facebook too.....

21. Do you believe in stupid questions?
Depends on who’s asking.

22. Where are you now?At home?
At Home.....

23. Last time you danced?
Really danced? About a month and a half ago....someone take me clubbing!!!! NOW!

24. The person that taught you how to swim?
Mr.......Chin? Chan? Long time already wei.....who remembers??

25. What’s your ring tone?
Call Me When You're Sober, Evanescence

26. Do you own an iPod?
A Nano....

27. Speak any other languages?
Course I do! I'm Malaysian Chinese!

28. What’s your middle name?
Ru Hui....if you mean the other kind...I have no idea..........anyone?

29. How many schools have you been too?
6......does kindy count?

30. Who from your top friends have you known the longest?
Li Yen

31. Lalala?
Kiki Lala?

32. Do you like the “Brianstorm” song?
Brainstorm Song? Apa tu?

33. Where were you the first time you heard the song “Asereje“?
I can't even recall the song?!!

34. Hardest class?
Statistics in A levels....or was it Advanced Math

35. How old were you when you went on your first date?
17

36. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Jonathan Rhys Meyers

37. Last thing you bought?
3 pints of Baskin Robbins, Maui Brownie Madness, Rainbow Sherbet and Chocolate Chip



And finally I tag........YOU.

ps: who the hell came up with this???? Chain Blogging? whatever will they think of next?

1 hit backs:

Anonymous said...

Woman... u never to advance math. Ken n i took that class... Stupid class... should have taken stats i tell u.

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration