Tuesday 29 January 2008

WTF

Was in the middle of a quest in GW just now....a freaking long wan somemore, the first in Cantha.....half way through and what the fuck happens?? The comp restarts itself on me.........I'm like....wait...I just got my ass owned in GW.....my health and mana level's are down by 58% but enough of my team is stil alive to keep on fighting the good fight and some dude who doesn't know his freaking comp number and decides to pull a fast one on the cyber caf decides to random my comp number?!!!!

Last time I play GW in a caf.......takes too much energy to calm the fuck down.

3 hit backs:

JD Chua said...

What's GW?

Anonymous said...

Chocolate? =)

Ame C said...

Chua - Guild Wars

Sums - Yes please! Woman.....we need to hang.....

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration