Tuesday 29 January 2008

The Ties That Bind

Life, to me at least, is all about relationships. It's about the people you meet and people you keep company with. People come and go....the real friends, the trues ones, will always come back. Will always be there. For those of you who know who you are, I thank you for being there and giving me a chance to redeem myself. And for those of you who don't. I thank you too for giving me another chance.

I just got back from a little drinking sesh for Helena's birthday. I haven't really been the best of friends to her for a bit. But I hope to change all that. Same goes for my lil' Nicky. I love you like a brotherlah bro......no matter how much you annoy me, you still got a place in herelah babe. Just gimme some time yo! Haha...

But yea. Realtionships, with my friends, my other half, my family, the people around me, are important to me. Life, is the relationships you have with the world around you and the people in it.

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration