Sunday 3 February 2008

Endings

I should really be sleeping but just wanna take this opportunity to pen some random thoughts down.

Artificially Imtelligent was off to the rocky start on Thursday, thing only kinda got worse on Friday...but thing picked up today......Sat night's show was the best yet@ Too bad we're only running for the week. Perhaps also it's insha'allah also......short and sweet. Tomorrow's the last show.

I just bought a new digi SRL yesterday too...body only tho, Nikon D70s...........Nick C and I are gonna sit down and have a pow wow about the kind of lenses would suit my needs.....

And I just realised that I'm almost going to miss the deadline for the MediaCorp Auditions. Thank goddess I'm looking at it now!

2 hit backs:

Anonymous said...

good luck in the audition

Nicholas said...

So.. have you got a lens yet? :D

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration