Thursday 7 February 2008

2007: Year of the Tiger

The end of 2007 has been a time of change for me.......many things have happened since, tigers came into my life....

Change started around the time I joined Miss Malaysia Chinatown International in August. Around that time, a certain young tiger was making a prowl around my parts and the poor susceptible piggie that I am. was falling hook line and sinker....which in retrospect is perhaps not the worst thing in the world. This whole tigers are good for you thing stuck home.....tho actually it started with, but you know what I mean.....when I got this free fortune necklace thingie...I got one with a tiger pendant because for me, a boar, tigers are suppose to help change your luck.....and change my luck it did....I think. Things started looking up for me. Especially in the relationship department.....and having it good there....makes me all in all a happier person.

First there was the lil' tiger, then there was Sy. A part of me still wishes that perhaps I had waited like I said I would...but hey....things happen. If it was meant to be....it'll come around again. It did for Donald. And of course now, there's Al. (que warm fuzzies)

So yea. A tiger changed my life. Cheers to the Year of the Pig, bid it adiue. Coz a new year is born and it's the Year of the Rat.

All hail Mickey Mouse.

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration