Monday 17 September 2007

Of barbies, soirées and indulgences....

So yesterday's barbie ended on a mad note.....the Corporates were having a roaring time getting drunk.....Alyson was near passed out on the floor! Generally I got complements on the food...from the goat's-cheesed-filled burger patties to the humble vege skewer mushrooms....tho that could just have been Ken buttering me up for gawd knows what..........just teasing love, no!!! SAYANG..... haha....like Ken reads this blog..........but nevermind....

Aaron brought to my attention that it's pretty much been 2 years since we've first met....and since I've had a barbie for the peeps at Sunway.......and as I recall.......it's also been quite a while since I've had a barbie for any of my other social groups either......sad really since barbies at mine....is quite a fixture..in not just my mind too!...nice to know that...

Anyways.....I've been telling people who couldn't come for yesterday's shindig that I'll be having another one before I leave for Taiwan at the end of the year....but now I'm not so sure......coz truth be told......as much as I like doing the preparing for the barbie thing.....with the money I spent on this one....and my penchant for soirées.....I'm prolly better off having a party at a restaurant......Relish or Rahsia anyone? And since it's my party....maybe I can finally get Paolo Delfino and the boys to perform........okay....that maybe stretching it for a farewell party..........but yea...with the money I spent...I really might as well have a party proper......if I can afford it........

Yesterday night...or actually more precisely this morning....or actually just now...it has come to my attention........that I can be very indulgent certain people.....Aaron for instance...bunny....he doesn't walk all over me...but I actaully once beboned his Nando's for him..not to mention bought him a soft toy bunny for no other reason other than...well...it's Bunny.....now I'm on the look out for a giant pink furry one.....Aaron sized...anyone know where to get one? I pamper the chilfd...really.... Then of course, there was NLD.......I lent him verything...from car to money....yikes......then of course finally......there's new NLD...I put up with his incessant insistence that he is perfection incarnate and has prettier hair than me, his remarks on me being bourgeois, him raiding my alcohol store and.....worst of all.....creasing the spine of my book!!! Sacrilege. But I just take it in.....tho I have to admit...his does earn his keep and he himself is an indulgence on my part....so I suppose it's a fair deal........yes...the new NLD is a decadent little dish...all long bony limbs, sardonic eloquence with a highly intellectual mind to boot......all my lonely little heart could ask for....... *wink*

Speaking of indulgences...I'm currently sitting here with a box of my favourite belgian chocolates...GuyLian....you know the ones...the seashell shaped ones.......yummy......I just feel ferociously hunger...have been all evening........must be exhaustion........

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration