Saturday 31 January 2009

Goodbye Doctor....

After having watched the tear-jerker if not a tad deus-ex-machina-esque (but then again it is Doctor Who ) Season 4 Finale of Doctor Who....

I have to say. I really liked David, cor you're a pretty one now aren't you? with just the right kind of spunk and hyperactiveness...but anyways......I really likedDavid and I have to say....season 4 is a really good send off...I mean, way to close(burn) that bridge! *wink*wink*

Sure he's got four more specials out next year, but it's not just the same isnit?

yea yea...Matt Smith's pretty too..but somehow he doesn't look like Doctor material....but then again, I haven't seen 'im in action........in anythin....me being from bloomin' SEA....not that it's bad, just not current...

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration