Tuesday 27 January 2009

Celebrate...

Okay...something has to be said for the way Malaysians celebrate our perayaan. I was sitting in a cab on the way to Subang airport and at the toll gate, there were these bunch of people giving out free drinks at the toll gate itself. Now is it just me...or is this kind of a common sight? Or at least....frequent. I think I've like read in the papers, many a time, of people, samaritans, giving out coffee or stuff like that at toll gates to 'wake' drivers up....no? Call it capitalism perhaps coz I mean, all these celebrations to a certain extent are capitalistic in nature....but I think it's quite cool and thoughtful....somehow I doubt I'd see it much in Taiwan....but then again...I don't know...

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration