Monday 23 August 2010

XOXO, H

So a member of the 'family' is leaving us soon.....

But nothing morbid...she's leaving for studies and will actually be back in a year or so.....

I feel for her boyfriend, my friend, tho..... but they're going to LDR it...

I say... Gambatte!!! You guys can do it!!! I know it!! I'm expecting to curtail my kids from spending too much time at you-two's house so they won't become pot heads!!! Hehehehe....

I love them both to death and they are like the second cutest couple I know... Sorrylah... Cutest couple award goes to TW and RR.. Coz I mean, she's cute as a button and he's got such cute big eyes!!! Their babies are going to be so cute!!!!

We had a surprise farewell party for H today... So cool. People were all arriving with food accompanied by Hari Raya tunes... was like a big-family-balik-kampung-raya gathering, best giler. H was like crying when we surprised her.... Even though she kinda saw it coming. Don't cry babe! We were all there for you!!! And we'll miss you!!!

But we wish you all the best in Boston, love!!!

XOXO, H.

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration