Tuesday 17 February 2009

kisekae

Woohoo!!! Another toy camera to play with!!

Yesterday I just bought superheadz's kisekae camera. It's basically you uber basic average 35mm camera but it comes with a removable clear plastic front panel so you can add a sheet of whatever to customize it.......and here's what mine look like now....


I've just put in one of the 3 basic templates they've given you....and these are the other 2....


Just think of the possibilities...... @.@

Next target superheadz's blackbird, fly , their toy single reflex. YEA!

In other news.....I've started to kind of pack today. Mommy's coming over to left me lug stuff home tomorrow tho my flight isn't for another week. So we'll be hitting the town...haha...so to speak. Am realli quite looking forward to going home and getting my life in order and getting in touch with my world again and the possibilities that come with it. Can't wait to start acting, shooting, rehearsing and partying again......

See you back home!

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration