Thursday 4 December 2008

quarterlife

Well....quite poetic isn't it.....that I stumble upon quarterlife on my 25th birthday....

Check it out. I think it rocks.....so far..and I'm only on part 3.......

Things like this and LG15 only go on to inspire me......of course after Mien pointed out of FB that any content posted on FB becomes thier property thereafter....makes you wonder...make me wonders anyways......was tempted to launch my own web series, some day, on your average vid platform, including perhaps even the quarterlife network.....but thankfully we have a local alternative...popteevee.....go check em out if you haven't already, sure they're not at user gen-ed as YouTube...but hey these are guys we know, I'm sure they'd respect our property rights....

0 hit backs:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration